With NeatMP3 Pro you can merge, organize, rename and edit the tags of your audio files in a single processing session. Just select a set of audio files, choose the way in which your files will be organized and renamed from a wide set of commonly used predefined patterns, select the location where you want your files to be moved and you’re ready to go.
Get a perfectly organized music collection in just three easy steps.
If the audio files that you are trying to organize have incomplete or invalid tags NeatMP3 Pro will automatically take care of them by removing the invalid tags and searching online for the missing tags.
Want to manually edit your tags? No problem! NeatMP3 Pro also allows manual and batch id3 tag editing and offers support for Unicode characters.
NeatMP3 Pro supports all the commonly used audio file formats (MP3, OGG, FLAC, WAV, MPC, AIFF, ASF, MP4) and also benefits from additional features like output preview, file search, saving the current setting as profiles for later use, logging, deleting the source photos after processing and even allows you to play the songs that you are organizing.
All these features combined make NeatMP3 Pro a very useful music organizing tool that every music enthusiast should have.
Supported OS: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) / Mac OS X (Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
System Requirements: Pentium or compatible processor at 1 GHz, 256 MB RAM, sound card
- songs that have the same artist, genre, year or combinations of these attributes like year/artist, genre/artist/year or any other combination you would think of
- Edit the tags of MP3, OGG, FLAC, WAV, MPC, AIFF, ASF or MP4 files
- Support for Unicode characters
- Support for the mp3, mp4, wav, flac, aif, asf, ogg, mpc, spx and wv file extensions
- Automatically search online for missing tags
- Automatically fill missing tags by extracting them from the original file’s name
- Automatically erase invalid tags
- Rename your original files using tag information and get rid of the annoying “Track X.mp3” files
- Add individual files or entire folders (with sub-folders) to the organize/edit list
- Select the destination folder of your organized files
- Delete the original files after the organized files have been moved to the destination folder
- Play audio files so that you can easily identify the artist and title of a song
- Save your settings as profiles for later use
- Save a log file with all your processing information
- Batch tag editing
- Organize songs by Album and Album/Artist
- Drag and drop files directly to the list of audio files
- Real-time preview of the currently selected file’s output path
- Search for songs with a specific file extension and add the to the list of audio files
- Support for the m4a, wav and wave file extensions
- Free updates to all the future versions of the software